Friday, March 11, 2016

SOL 11 - Story, part 3

I woke up and it is raining. My hair and clothes and skin are wet so the rain must be real and not just inside my head like everything else. My hands are tied again but the wooden crate I was sitting on is gone so I can lie down on the cement floor and watch the rain.
I don’t care that I’m shivering and horribly wet now that the rain has stopped because I haven’t showered in days. I don’t even know how long I’ve been here, in this room with no doors and no roof and one window. My cell phone has probably been destroyed. I can’t contact my parents so I don’t know what they’re thinking about me or even if they are.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! What happened to you? And why would you go to a van? That was in the 2nd part of the story. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now awaiting to see what happens next! I have one question, who gets in a stranger's van to pet a fake puppy with a needle in it? Anyways, you are doing a good job of describing everything that happens.

    ReplyDelete