Monday, March 7, 2016

SOL 7 - Snowshoeing

     One more step. Just one. More. Step. Nope. I can't do it. I collapse on the ground, panting. The rest of my class seems like miles ahead (and Miles is actually ahead of me, what a coincidence). How can they all prance up that hill with these weights attached to their feet? I can barely walk from the buses to the start of the trail. Great. Now there's snow in my gloves. I stumble to my feet, and then immediately collapse down again because someone has stepped on the back of my shoe. This is definitely not the best snowshoeing trip I've ever been on.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you Thea! That uphill part was hard. This post basically described my thoughts throughout most of the trip. :) nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is odd walking with the huge snowshoes on. I love the quiet of the forest in the snow though!

    ReplyDelete