Sunday, March 27, 2016

SOL 27 - Shelties


     As soon as I step into my grandparents' house, here they come. The shelties, not my grandparents. The shelties swarm my feet and suitcase barking loud enough and high enough for bats in China to hear. If I lean down to pet them, the one I brush my fingers against zooms into another room and then zooms back, still barking. These shelties have been here for as long as I could remember. Different ones, for sure, but still two to four shelties yipping and yapping to signal my arrival. To follow the tiny floofy dogs, my grandparents. After much hugging and chatting, the shelties get bored and wander away.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds to me that those shelties can hardly contain their excitement in seeing you. Enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like they really like you! This was a nice slice!

    ReplyDelete