Wednesday, March 2, 2016

SOL 3 - The Haunting of the Slive

Nice slive. Nice slive. The word haunts me as I comment on other people's blogs. The letter V is so close to C, I feel like I'm typing "olive." Every time I try to write "I liked your slice!" it turns into "I like your slive." Ugh. That word. It makes my typing feel inferior to the monster that is the keyboard. Click click. "I like your slive!" Backspace backspace backspace. "I like your slice." The Slive haunts me even as I type this blog post. The Slive slides its way into the cracks under the keys to mock me.
Slive. Slice. Slive. SLIVE.
Try typing "slice" now, and see if the monster has inhabited you, too.

5 comments:

  1. Very creative slice! :D I never really have that problem, but I can totally understand why that bugs you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome slive! Very true and a nive voive. (At this point, it's just on purpose.) Very vreative, I like the tone a lot. Nive slive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I totally know what you mean! This was an awesome slive idea! (That one was on purpose) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I don't have that problem... I might not be able to sLIVE with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes this totally happens to me! slive... slice, slive. haha

    ReplyDelete