Friday, March 25, 2016

SOL 26 - The Wonderful Wondrous Wonders of the Color Gray

     First off, the color that is white with some black in it has two different spellings; grey and gray. They're both correct, but grey is more popular in England and gray is more common in America.
     I enjoy this color, gray. It is a basic color and has lots of different shades. The colors can range from the color code #FFFFFF, which is white, to #000000, which is black. Gray is very good.
     Gray is cool because it has different meanings. A light gray could be snow, or rain, or clouds. Dark gray could be a bad storm, foreboding.
     As you can see, I was having a hard time coming up with ideas for this slice. I looked at a book, as I was sitting in the library at the time, and the cover was grey.

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool, I have always wondered whether it was "grey" or "gray", great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool, I have always wondered whether it was "grey" or "gray", great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you found your inspiration for your slice today, and how you turned into some very interesting writing.

    ReplyDelete