Sunday, March 6, 2016

SOL 6 - Butterflies

     I've raised some butterflies. They're in a very safe, warm environment. I've been cultivating them since forever. They're mostly monarchs with a few painted ladies scattered in there.
     My butterflies all get along very well. They've all lived here since they were caterpillars. One could say they're best friends.
     I've trained my butterflies. Most of the time they barely even move, but they know to flutter like crazy when I'm nervous about a performance or talking about a very important topic. Some of them fly up my throat whenever I speak up in a crowded room with everyone watching me.
     I've also named the butterflies. There's Fear, Nervousness, Stage Fright, and That-Feeling-You-Get-When-You-Realize-You-Forgot-To-Do-Something-Very-Important. There are lots more, about 40 butterflies in total, but I can't name all because TFYGWYRYFTDSVI is fluttering around reminding me that I forgot to write my blog for today and that I should probably do it now.
     They're very good butterflies. They love it in my stomach.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, good. And bad at the same time, bad being the pun you created. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good, I though you actually meant butterflies. A very creative slice, nice synonyms!

    ReplyDelete