Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SOL 23 - A Conversation With a Lemur, as Recommended by Maia

Me: Hello, I'm a huge fan.
Lemur: Oh thanks, it's very hot here in Madagascar so please get to work.
Me: N-no, that's not what I meant.
Lemur: I'm in Africa, not Japan. Plus, I'm a lemur so I can sit in the shade and don't have to hold one of those flippy things.
Me: Forget it. So, what do you enjoy doing?
Lemur: How am I supposed to forget what I enjoy doing?
Me: No, those were two separate questions.
Lemur: Oh, I see. I am a ring-tailed lemur so I enjoy hopping around on rocks.
Me: Sounds... interesting.
Lemur: Yes!
Me: Well anyway, it was nice talking to you.
Lemur: I am very happy so I will bounce around and stick my lemur bottom in the air, OK?


4 comments:

  1. Haha! This was so funny! What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect you to take me up on that, but it turned out well! This is very amusing (well, duh) and phrased nicely. Good job!

    ReplyDelete