Thursday, March 31, 2016

SOL 31 - The Last Slice

31 Excuses for Forgetting a Slice

"My WiFi crashed. I was only able to watch TV for some reason."
"My grandparents were over for dinner and I couldn't leave them."
"I needed to empty the dishwasher."
"I needed to clean the garage."
"I didn't forget, exactly, but there were more important things."
"My fish died."
"My computer stopped working and so did all five others in the house."
"The tree outside obscured the window so I couldn't see the keyboard."
"I stubbed my toe. The pain was so bad that I passed out and couldn't type my slice."
"My mother died and I was too sad."
"My dad was on a trip and it was traumatizing for me."
"My lawnmower stopped working."
"There was an ant crawling on my computer."
"It was 3:00 pm and I can never write at three pm."
"My computer was updating for 20 hours."
"My grandparents were on a plane and it crashed."
"My cat stepped on the keys and forced my computer to explode."
"I was locked up in a basement for a day."
"My house, along with the computer, were wiped out by a tornado."
"Japan sent planes to bomb only my room."
"I was typing my slice at the top of a tree and the computer fell and broke."
"I dropped my computer in the ocean."
"I don't have a computer but the libraries were all suddenly closed."
"I died."
"My living room is yellow and I can't type a slice in a yellow room."
"A bear came and stole all the computers in the house."
"A bear was holding me hostage so I couldn't do the slice for that day."
"My whole house spontaneously combusted."
"I shipped my computer to Costa Rica."
"There was a tsunami which wiped out my parents and I'm still grieving their loss."
"Aliens invaded and kidnapped me and the computer was my only source of food."

7 comments:

  1. Or, my dog broke my computer by knocking it off my desk. I needed to get it fixed, so I missed 5 days. This is really creative, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because everyone types slices on their lawnmowers... Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really funny, great idea for a slice, but... how does a lawnmower breaking have to do with SOL...? Great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... "I died" Some of these are good... some however... Nice SOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! This was so funny! What a cool idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I died" is the best one. These are hilarious and completely stupid (mostly) as excuses in real life. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Maia, that "I died" is the best one, The only thing that could be a better follow up would be "I got revived from death." These are all incredibly entertaining, and this is a very cool idea to end with a bang of excuses!

    ReplyDelete