Monday, March 21, 2016

SOL 21 - _______ (fill in a topic)

     I can't think of anything to write about for this slice, so I will be doing many topics. 
  1. My thoughts on cheese: Cheese is very tasty and usually yellow. I eat it sometimes.
  2. My favorite day: I think my favorite day was when I heard that I was going to Madagascar. As many of you know, I am a big fan of lemurs.
  3. A haiku:                                                                                                                                    Here is a haiku.                                                                                                              Wonderful haiku for you.                                                                                                      Enjoy this haiku.
  4. Thoughts on a snowy day: THIS IS FREEZING WHO CONTROLS THIS COLD SUBSTANCE FALLING FROM THE SKY 
  5. Thoughts on a rainy day: Pizza and hot chocolate.
  6. Thoughts on a day: It is a day today.
  7. Thoughts on the SOL challenge: *runs into forest* *hides in cave* *doesn't come out until April*

8 comments:

  1. i love this idea! very creative. mind if i use something similar? i also feel the same way about rainy days, but i can never think of anything for a SOL challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the trouble with SOL challenge, though... you did sign up for this, but you thoughtS it was worth Starbucks. Nice slice, I also changed my background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative and nice! The small subjects here are very truthful, heartfelt, and rather amusing. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative, but it never had thoughts on Smiley Faces. :-D Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I might do this as a slice, its a great idea. Nice job

    ReplyDelete