Monday, March 28, 2016

SOL 28 - A Headache-Inducing Slice

Image result for slice of life
     As I sit in front of my computer, I open up the Logan SOL blog and click on Miles' link. His blog is about posting about me posting about him posting about me posting. Personally, I like the part about him commenting on my post about his post about me posting about him posting about me posting about him posting where, in the blog, I comment on his blog about me posting about him posting. I also like where he comments on my blog about him posting about me posting about him posting. I type into the keyboard: "This is a very nice slice! I like the part where you comment on my post about you posting about me posting about you posting!" 

5 comments:

  1. You guys are just confusing me! Great slice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just confusing me! Great slice though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We succeeded at confusing everyone! Anyways, I like that you posted about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you etc, and how it is different than my post. Nice headache making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Miles! Thea! Whyyyyyy? This is leading everyone in circles. I kind of want to travel back in time and murder one of you so you wouldn't do this. Oh wait... then you wouldn't have done this, so I'd have no reason to go back in time and murder you, so you'd still be alive, so you'd have done this, so... ugh. Paradoxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weoooh Weeooh Weoooh... Sorry about that, it was my TARDIS so I can go back in time to prevent this post from happening. Because nothing EVER goes wrong when you try this! Safety Warning: Don't operate outside of your timeline without the help of a registered Timelord

    ReplyDelete