Sunday, March 20, 2016

SOL 20 - Milkshakes

     Everyone reading this, I have some very horrifying news for you. Let's all pause for a moment to utter audible gasps at our computer screens.

     I.
     Have.
     Never.
     Had.
     A.
     Milkshake.
     Ever.
     
     You heard me. Not once, never in my life, have I been to McDonald's or Rocket or Denny's and gotten a milkshake (actually, I've never been to any of those places just for food). Not once have I tasted the ice-creamy goodness that is known as a milkshake. Until now. This special milkshake was a homemade milkshake. Ice-cream and milk thrown into a blender and spun until creamy. The mixture was poured into a regular water glass, nothing fancy. The wonderful, splendorous milkshake was then devoured by yours truly.
   
     Guess who's now the world's biggest milkshake fan?

3 comments:

  1. Let me guess... Me? The President? Michael Jackson? Walt Disney? Donald Trump? Everyone Except You? Also Tag Burger Bar has milkshakes and isn't fast food, so I FIGHT THE FAST FOOD STEREOTYPES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thea... I feel bad for you. Now, granted, I haven't had a milkshake in a long time, but... well, it's probably a good thing you've never been to a fast food place like McDonald's and that you can satiate yourself on good ol' homemade milkshake. Nice slice.
    On a completely different note, what are the proportions for your homemade blender milkshake?
    This isn't suspicious at all... I'm just wondering... I'm definitely not going to sneak milkshake into my thermos now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was originally horrified at the beginning of your slice, but I am glad you were finally able to discover the many wonders of milkshakes. I too have just started to become addicted to milkshakes, even though I have never had a homemade milkshake. I should really do that soon!
    Sorry, long tangent.
    I like how you change the theme of your post from the originally horrifying facts to the part of your slice that lets us all breathe easily again. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete