Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SOL 8 - Headaches

"Ow, my head hurts. May I have some Advil?"

Meanwhile, inside my head...

"Hey Paul, remember to jump up and down as hard as you can, OK?"
"Yeah Dave, I'm making sure to squish this girl's brain right behind her eye."
"That sure is the best spot."
"All right, I think that's the best I can do, now where did I put that jackhammer?"
"I think it's over there. Oh, while you're at it, please step on all the little sensitive pieces of the brain."
"Will do, Dave."
"Ooh, I can practically feel her cringing!"


4 comments:

  1. If thats the case, does that make Advil pesticides? Interesting Slice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! that was really funny! that was a cool interpretation of headaches. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is super creative, I totally think this is what happens inside your head.. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This happens to me all of the time! I would have never thought of representing headaches in this way, and it is really funny. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete