Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SOL 22 - 22

To honor this 22nd Slice of Life, I shall be slicing about many things relating to 22

"SOL" 22 times: SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL SOL

22 random words relating to SOL: Boring. Tedious. Very. Long. March. Thirty-one. Soda. Candy. Starbucks. Rewards. Slice. Of. Life. Fourteenth. Word. Sixteenth. Words. Story. Ice. Days. Fun. Cool.

I was thinking about writing more but I can't think of anything else. This ends my 22nd Slive (yes, slive).

3 comments:

  1. Cool! We're all fresh out of ideas, so I will go around distributing random ones that are really terrible. 1) A conversation with a sentient lemur. 2) A poem regarding the plastic hat on the floor. 3) Good grief, I have no idea.
    Oh well. So I've exhausted myself too.
    Nice slice, though! You clearly thought about which words and they all correlate nicely. (Can correlate be used in that context?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea for a slice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your 22 random words, especially Starbucks. Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete