Wednesday, March 9, 2016

SOL 9 - Story, part 1

     Part 1 of my story

     I don't know why I'm here. I don't know how I got here but I do know this isn't the park I was walking to and I don't know the man who placed fabric in my mouth and bound my hands so tight they hurt. I don't know why the voices keep shouting at me to escape because I really can't escape. I don't know where I am or where my cell phone is or where my parents think I am. The man keeps asking questions and when I don't answer because I have this fabric in my mouth he calls me names I've never heard. 
     I don't know what's going on. I've been here for hours now and it's getting dark in this room with no doors. The man gave up and left me to the voices some time ago but I don't know when because the voices are clouding my brain. The only thing I can do is close my eyes so I don't see the face watching me through the one barred window in the room. The man comes in again and unties my hands and gives my hair a pat. He tells me he's going to be nicer now but if I struggle there will be consequences. The voices tell me not to trust him but the voices are only in my head so I don't know what to do.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I've inspired you! This is really interesting, I cant wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! I can't wait to read more! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete